Private picnic bench & campfire
Animal paddock & chicken coop
Private Designated pitches
- Each of our elevated pitches is grass with a 9m x 5m deep wooded area for pitching your tent on.
- Heated shower block, laundry facilities and undercover washing facilities
- We do accept dogs but they must be pre-booked(£5.00 per dog per night maximum 2 dogs per pitch) and kept on a lead at all times
- We do not accept caravans, motorhomes or cars on the campsite.
- We only accept pre-booked guests – you can book a specific pitch please see map below.
- Arrivals from 3.00 p.m. departures by 11.00a.m late departure until 5.00p.m on Sunday (£10.00)
- No Sunday arrivals
When you arrive you can park in our clearly signed car parking area and collect a wheel barrow to transport your luggage down to your pitch - don't worry it's not far to the pitches - and it's well worth it to have a vehicle free, peaceful and safe area!
We are a busy working farm so there might not be anyone around to see you in but there is a board near the carpark showing which pitch you are booked into and everything is clearly signed so you won't get lost. When you get to the site your pitch will have a blackboard with your booking name on it.
Each pitch has it's own private toilet shed with sink and cold running water, campfire area, picnic bench and more than enough space to pitch a large family size tent.
Campfires are positively encouraged and you can pre-order campfire wood whilst booking your pitch, but please do not fell any wood (see site rules). You are more than welcome to bring your own BBQ but please make sure it is raised off the ground.
You will be given a map of the site explaining where the showers, washing up area and the animal paddock is. In the animal paddock you will find our pet sheep, pig and chickens
We also have a small honesty shop where you can purchase some local produce order breakfast pastries and purchase wood for your campfires.
During your stay you are free to wander across our fields and meadows and explore the farm - just remember to shut the gates and respect our animals.